5 Lessons for £60
This offer is for beginners only. If you have any driving experience you will not qualify for this offer. It consists of 5 one hour lessons in a manual car. Must be paid in full on first lesson. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Free Driving Lesson
To qualify for a free lesson you must book and pay for your first one hour lesson and get your second one hour lesson free. On first lesson only. To qualify for this promotion you must not be at test standard and require at least 5 hours tuition. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*Terms and Conditions apply to all lessons. All deals, offers and promotions are offered at the Companies discretion. All giveaways are subject to availability.
General Terms & Conditions
- You are required to be in possession of a current valid provisional driving licence.
- The instructor will require you to present your driving license on demand.
- It is your responsibility to inform your instructor of any changes to your provisional driving licence.
- You will be charged £14 per hour lesson or £20.00 test appointment that you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
- All cancellations must be made by calling the instructor in person. Voice mail messages will not be accepted.
- The instructor will refuse to conduct the lesson if you are (or appear to be in the instructors opinion) under the influence of alcohol, drugs or unfit and you will be charged for the lesson.
- Revolution Driving School reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructors car for practical tests if the instructor feels that you have not reached a satisfactory standard.
- The minimum cost of the car for a practical test is £55. This includes Pick Up from a previously agreed location. A hour lesson prior to the test with fifteen minute final preparation. Time on Test (Up to one Hour). Debrief and return journey to a previously agreed location. This does not include the D.S.A. practical test fee.
- It is the sole responsibility of the pupil to Attend Theory / Practical tests on their own cognition and to ensure that all the documents are in order for these tests.
- The pupil (not the examiner) is responsible for the instructor/schools vehicle whilst taking a practical driving test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident or any other damage to the vehicle the pupil will be liable for all insurance excesses & expenses ( up to £500).
- There is a £30 charge for any returned unpaid cheques.
- Revolution Driving School reserves the right to change your instructor or car at any time.
- Whilst every care is taken to insure that pupils receive tuition at the scheduled time and in the car booked, all appointments are made on the understanding that: Revolution Driving School accepts no responsibility for the postponement of a lesson, accepts no responsibility for the postponement of practical tests and accepts no responsibility for mechanical breakdowns / instructor illness and any consequential loss as a result thereof.
- Revolution Driving School accepts no responsibility for driving test appointments postponed by the D.S.A.
- If the pupil can not be accommodated in another care, a fresh appointment will be made as early as possible.
- The pupil accepts that on the occasional lesson there may be another instructor or D.S.A. official observing your instructor. This is done for quality and assessment purposes.
- Complaints will only be considered in writing if they are within fourteen days of the incident. The pupil accepts that Revolution Driving School must be given every opportunity to address any and all complaints in the first instance prior to any third party being asked to intervene.
- Revolution Driving School reserves the right to cease training any pupil at any time (without providing a reason) without prior notice.
- It is agreed that English UK Law shall govern any and all agreements.
As a shopping website, we collect personal information from you when you shop online with us. We use this information to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions; name, email address, address. Our payment processing partner is PayPal, one of the UK's leading Payment Providers. We are bound by the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, we will not pass your personal information onto any other party.
Postage and Delivery
There is a 99p postage cost for total online purchases up to the value of £10 and a £1.99 postage cost for any total online purchase greater than £10. All items posted are within 2 working days.
CHECK OUT OUR PASSES
4th Jul 2019 - Charley Spray - Broadstairs - 1st time 4 minors
2nd Jul 2019 - Holly - Broadstairs - 1st time after intensive
27th Jun 2019 - Matthew - Broadstairs - 1st time after intensive
17th Jun 2019 - George Lawry-Johns - Broadstairs - 1st time after intensive